- Company Profile
- What We Do
- Current Projects
- Past Experiences
- Housing Program
- CGV Builders
COCHRANE RETIREMENT LIVING COMPLEX
Cochrane District Social Services Administration Board
- The Facility is a Supportive Living Centre, Tenants can receive a Healthy Meal Program, Medicine, Administration, and Housekeeping
- The Retirement Living Complex was a joint venture between the CDSSAB, the Town of Cochrane and CGV Developments. Occupancy was in Fall 2015
- The facility is currently a 32 suite, 29,300 square foot building on 7.5 acres of land that accommodates four different size suites, with expansion provisions to accommodate 56 suites in the future.
- The one-storey building is complete with full commercial kitchen, dining hall, entrance assembly hall, community centre hub and full amenities.
- The project was Designed, Engineered and Built by CGV